The Finest Martial Arts School in Connecticut
Teaching Godo-ryu Aikido, Jiu-jitsu, Judo, and Streetwise Self Defense
World Class Martial Art Instruction in Connecticut
The American Institute of Martial Arts in New Haven, Connecticut has taught aikido and aiki-jujitsu to the public for thirty years. Sensei Bob Liedke, 7th Dan, star of Panther Production's series, Safe Escape Aikido, has produced more than eighty black belts, many of which still practice regularly. Aikido training involves physical, mental, spiritual and ethical disciplines, and attracts students from all walks of life.
Learn how to walk through life with confidence by beginning your study of this incredible martial art today!
AIKIDO - PRACTICAL SELF DEFENSE
American Institute of Martial Arts
Serving New Haven since 1980
- Learn practical self defense techniques to subdue an opponent by using his aggression to your advantage
- Used by police to quickly restrain criminals
- Excellent fitness, flexibility and relaxation benefits
- Sensei Liedke, Aikido/Jujitsu 7th dan and author of Safe Escape Aikido, has developed a form of aikido useable in real life situations not just inside the class room
- Classes every day except Friday
- Visit www.ctaikido.com or call (203) 387-9582 for more information and class schedule
Sensei Liedke developed his own unique style of Aikido, perhaps the first American instructor to do so.
Aikido Lethal On Street
In this exceptional DVD you will learn from one of the greatest American Aikido Masters of our time, Master Robert Liedke.